Wednesday, March 19, 2008

He passed!















Whew! It's over! We are praising God for Roland's ordination yesterday. It was very intense and he was quite nervous to begin with. But after the first few questions he settled in. It was awesome to hear him answer the questions and support his answer with Scripture references. He did such a good job! (And I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be.)

(See Roland's Blog for the Ordination Process)

I am very thankful for the tone that Dan, John, and Mike set. It was very humble. The men were very gracious, encouraging and affirming. Praise God!


From now I think you're supposed to call me the "Reverend Mrs. Roland Sanchez"... or was that
the "Reverend Mother"?... I can't remember. I better do a bit more research. : )

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey there Reverend Mrs.
Well done, congratulations!!!

Michael and Jessica said...

We're rejoicing with you! We're not real surprised about Roland passing, but we definitely were praying for you and are glad you have this behind you. Sometimes I still can't believe how fast it has gone (that Roland is finished and you're already back in Spokane and settled--until the Lord provides another home and you move). And we're not far behind, only 6 weeks!