Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A life of crime...?


I am considering a life of crime...only as a last resort, though. No need to worry... I won't get caught. You see I've had my fingerprints taken three times and each time they have been rejected. I went in this morning for one last attempt, but the guy said he wasn't too hopeful.

We are trying to complete this final requirement so that we can send in all of our paperwork to the Philippines. sigh. Please pray that my fingerprints would go through this time! The guy said nine of my fingerprints are okay, it's just my pinkie!!! I've wanted to scream, cry, cut my finger off...you name it. Yet, I know that God is even sovereign over pinkies.

2 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

My mother-in-law doesn't fingerprint at all...apparently she has some of the smoothest fingers out there. Good thing the Lord didn't ask them to adopt...who knows how that would have gone down...!

Kate said...

We are praying that those prints take Lanae! Happy late Thanksgiving! I hope your familiy dinner yesterday went well :)