Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's Good to be Home

LaNae and I pulled into Spokane on Monday night. And it sure was good to see the kids again. It has been about three weeks since I seen them, and it seems like they have grown quite a bit since I last saw them. It was a wonderful reunion. The past few days I've been spending my time reconnecting with them. We've done some Christmas shopping and have played games. I find myself at times wondering why my mind is not running towards assignments that I need to turn in or projects that are due. I asked LaNae the other day, "Am I suppose to be doing something right now." She quickly reminded me that all I need to do right now is simply relax. I certainly feel like a different person without the pressure of deadlines week in and week out. All that to say, "it's good to be home."

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Congrats and welcome home! :)

Kailyn Renae said...

Good to hear from you guys. I'm glad to be done with seminary, I am in the process of now preparing for ordination, but enjoying the finality of seminary nonetheless -
Roland