Friday, March 18, 2011

Life on Looney Lane....



...begins tomorrow. Our stuff arrives tomorrow and we begin life anew in a farmhouse built in 1865. Today we met with the owner and learned about all the unique characteristics of the house, including many "special" features, such as a stairwell so narrow that our beds and dressers will have to be hoisted up to the second floor with a forklift and brought through an upstairs window...
I look forward to posting those pictures for your viewing enjoyment. Trying to keep a sense of humor through it all...

3 comments:

Dougherty's said...

I think it is pretty...one question, does it have a fence or gate in the back yard??? :) Wendy

schlange said...

I love the house! So cute. Old homes always come with their quirks! We have a similar problem as you, except we are trying to get a queen bed downstairs (but can't due to the narrow stairs!)I think we may have to saw it in half. Really.

Unknown said...

I think it is pretty too! Jeremy said that it is very nice. I am jealous, I have always wanted an old farm house!